5/9/09

The Past Few Weeks!!!

Well it seems like every time I sit down to write a post, I find something else to do or Kellen wakes up from his nap! :) We have been just hanging out the last couple of weeks. It has been so much fun to watch Kellen play and learn new things that I have been doing just that. Everything at this point goes in the mouth! If your hand gets anywhere close to his mouth, he is trying to stick it in there! Of course he has found his own hands and loves to chew on them!

He has also discovered his feet so they are always up in the air! Kellen so badly wants to be sitting up and seeing the world around him! In the last week he has been sleeping 8 hours a night! Go Kellen!!!

Last week we had lunch with my old boss and Kellen just smiled at her as she talked to him. He was really good...not to long after we got to lunch he fell asleep and slept through the rest of lunch.

My Blue Eyed Boy!

On Cinco de Mayo we had dinner with the Rehm's. Kellen just hung out as we talked and and celebrated Cinco de Mayo with a big beer at Los Bravos! We realized it was time to go after Kellen spit up on Matt three times in a row and missed the burp cloth each time! :)

I am so excited about the outfit that I found Kellen for Matt's cousin's wedding that we are going to at the end of May. I can't wait to post pictures of him! It is a little short suit set with a vest and tie! It is too cute on him and he looks like a little man. Daddy and Kellen will look very handsome, now if only mommy could find a dress to wear! :)

Next week we are going to the Zoo with aunt Amanda and the girls! I know that Kellen will not get too much out of it, but I just happen to love the zoo! So stay tuned for pictures next week!

Other than that not much is going on! I continue to struggle looking for a job. I know that I have to get another job, but it is so hard to look for one while I watch my little man wiggle and giggle next to me! He is growing so fast and I am so thankful that I have this extra time with him. I know that everything will work out just the way it is supposed to, all I have to do is have faith! :)

1 comment:

  1. Why can't mommies just pay bills with wiggles and giggles?!?! If we could only find a way to get paid for all the work we do as mothers :)

    ReplyDelete

Template designed by Rainy Day