1/25/15

About Me

Hi there!  Hello!  Welcome!  My name is Stephanie and this is me and my family...


About Me...

I am a small town girl from Montana that moved to the BIG city of Atlanta.  I fell in love with a Georgia boy and never went back home.  We live in the suburbs of Atlanta with our 2 amazing kids and 2 grouchy kitty cats!  I am a stay at home mom who loves to craft, throw parties, read, and most importantly spend time with family and friends.  I am a self diagnosed food addict on a journey to change my life and break a long cycle of being unhealthy, having low self esteem, and self loathing.  During this journey I am looking to embrace the change and add laughter to my everyday life.  



About the Blog...

I originally started this blog when I found out I was pregnant with Kellen and it was a way to share the news with my family and friends near and far.  Over the years I have blogged less and less, but now I have a story I would like to share.  

My hope is to find others that are struggling just like I am and let them know they are not alone.  In my opinion it doesn't matter if you have 5 pounds or 350 pounds to lose it is all hard and takes a change that needs a village of support!  

I want to let people know it doesn't matter what you think you know or what you don't know, today is the day to take the first step to change your life and there is nothing stopping you, but yourself.  I believe we all have the strength inside of us to face the fear of change, to banish the word "DIET" from our vocabulary and create a life change that will last forever.  

And last, but not least (and probably most important to me)  I want to change my family and end the cycle of obesity in my family.  I don't want my daughter or son to face all the challenges that I have.  I know that I have the power to do that and if I can share that with others, we can all change the world together.


So what can you look forward to...

  • Weekly weigh in updates
  • Recipes
  • My meal plans
  • Workouts
  • Other ways I am changing my life
  • A little bit of everyday life thrown in
  • Plus so much more...
 photo signaturegrey.jpg


***Please note that by no means am I a professional.  I have no formal training of any kind. I am just a girl writing about my own weight loss journey and sharing things that worked for me.  Before starting any new life change, please consult your Dr.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template designed by Rainy Day