1/25/15

My Weight Loss Journey



This is me.  Not the greatest picture, but one of the few I have of me from the day before I changed my life.  I weighed in at 222.2 lbs.  I love pictures, my house is filled with pictures.  I think they are so important to have.  They capture the moment!  BUT I hate looking at pictures of me.  Most pictures I print out are not ones that I am in.  Slowly, I am hoping that will change.  I am going to try to get an updated picture to share what I look like now after 34 pounds lost.

To help with my accountability, I am planning on doing weekly weigh ins.  I figured I will collect them all and put them here!  Feel free to call me out if I miss one!  ;)


Weekly Weigh Ins ~

Coming soon!

 photo signaturegrey.jpg


***Please note that by no means am I a professional. I have no formal training of any kind. I am just a girl writing about my own weight loss journey and sharing things that worked for me. Before starting any new life change, please consult your Dr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template designed by Rainy Day