10/25/09

New Hair Cut & Pumpkin Farm


 
What a busy week!  Last weekend I decided to give Kellen a haircut.  His hair was just too all over the place for me...so I got out the clipper's and buzzed it.




It is a little short and would like it to be somewhere in between how long it was and how short it is now.  He is such a trooper.  He sat through it all and did not get too antsy until the end.  And here it is....



Grandma Keeta is in town for the week so we thought it would be a good idea to hit up a pumpkin patch.  I found Yahoo Farms that is located in Jasper.  I had picked it because it sounded like a lot of fun with a pumpkin bunny, a pony ride, corn maize, pumpkins, hay ride, and so on.  It turned out to be fun, but not as cool as it sounded on the website...the pumpkin bunny was a women with ears on her head.

 

But we got some cute pictures of Kellen and some great family time.  Both Grandmas went and uncle Andy too! 




We took a hayride and Kellen went on his first pony ride...He loved it or at least I think he did.  There was no smiles, but no crying either.  They even went around twice.  All in all it was a great day!  I have already found a different place to try for next year!  :o)




I love this face!  :o)  Happy Fall Ya'll!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template designed by Rainy Day