6/29/09

5 Months!

If I don't do this now I will never get it done. My baby boy is 5 months old...can you believe it? I can't! I keep wondering where time has gone! Kellen is SO much FUN right now he is changing almost nightly! In the last week has really got the hang of grasping at his toys. Just last week he went from just kind of spinning in his jump-a-roo to full out jumping! It was so funny...he loves that thing! He will sit and giggle to himself! That is another thing that is new...he has always kind of giggled, but in the last week he will now giggle away! He has really mastered the art of rolling over...he can roll from back to tummy and then back to his back...before you know it he is across the floor. Gone are the days where we could just lay him down anywhere! He loves story time! He will of course try to hold the book himself and then he likes to drop it! :) He is growing like a weed. He is in 6-9 month clothing and size 3 diapers! He has now tried Sweet Potato's, Squash, Carrots, and Sweet Peas (and of course rice cereal). He seems to like it all...he is like a little bird when it comes to feeding time. He eats cereal in the morning and a veggie at night! I think I might try some green beans and some sort of fruit out in the near future! The last month has really been a busy one with all sorts of firsts! First road trip, first cereal, fist veggie, first hair cut, first time at the pool, and of course first time with a babysitter all day! He is such a happy baby! Matt and I are really spoiled! He is sleeping anywhere from 7.5 to 9 hours straight at night then he will get up eat and usually sleep a few more hours. Naps are still not his favorite and he will fight them till he just can't keep his eyes open! I think he thinks he will miss something if he closes his eyes! Next stop is working on sitting all by himself! :) Well I must be off to bed! Goodnight all!

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie, your little man is so adorable! It's been a long time since I've seen you and didn't even know you were married, let alone a mommy! Congratulations on both! Since we left MT, I don't really keep up with too much of the news and mom doesn't always remember to tell me everything! Guess that comes with the territory of a large family!
    Your cousin,
    Melisa (Dimzoff)

    ReplyDelete

Template designed by Rainy Day