4/13/09

Busy, Busy Week!

Last week was so busy and I didn't get a chance to share all of our adventures, so I think that I will start with Easter and work backwards! :)

Kellen and his Easter basket! :)


Back Row: Russ, Glenn
Front Row: Chantal, Giselle, Grandma Dee, Jim

For Easter we had a few of my mom's friends over for an Easter Lunch. My mom made a very yummy spread. It was so much fun to sit and chat and eat and enjoy the company. I love to entertain and any excuse to break out the china! :) It is always fun to use all the fun stuff that we got for our wedding, but the company was the best. Chantal is from South Africa and has the funniest stories to tell! We have some great memories! Later in the evening we went over to Mimi and Papa's. Andy, Crystal, and Ansley were there too. We just had some snacks and enjoyed catching up on all the latest in our lives. It was wonderful.

On Saturday, Kellen and I went and visited Daddy's office. Matt was so proud to introduce Kellen to everyone. He was too cute taking Kellen around and saying, "Kellen this is so and so" After that Kellen stayed with Grandma Dee and I went to lunch with some girlfriends. I love spending time with Kellen, but it was sure nice to get some adult time. It seemed like a short lunch, but three hours passed! As the day went on what I thought was allergies soon proved to not be as I had a fever that spiked 101 degrees! So off to Urgent Care I went...I was so worried I would give it to Kellen and wanted to make sure that I was not contagious. I have sinusitis and they put me on antibiotics.

On Friday, Kellen and I had lunch with Dawn. Of course Kellen slept through the entire lunch. It was nice to catch up with her. Thanks for the great lunch Dawn!!!

On Thursday, Grandma Dee joined us and we went to the mall to visit with the Easter bunny. Kellen did really well. He slept through the whole thing. I was so sure that I was going to get a picture of him screaming or something! :) He proved me wrong.

On Wednesday, we went to lunch with Jennifer. Kellen was so good he was wide awake and just fell right to sleep while Jenn and I talked. He is such a good boy. I really have so much to be thankful for.

Monday and Tuesday were spent at home together snuggling the day away!

It was such a great week. Grandma Dee is still on vacation this week and Matt is off for 3 days after the 15th. It will be nice to spend some time as a family. I am sure that there will be many more stories to share! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template designed by Rainy Day