3/3/09

The Bears...


Kellen has found the bears on his mobile on the pack-n-play. We have even caught him smiling at them. The bears wind up and play a little tune that I will probably hear in my sleep for the next year or so! :) He will watch them go round and round. When they stop he will let out a cry or a hoot that seems to mean that he would like them to start again, because as soon as we wind it up again he is content and happy cooing to the bears. I will have to see if I can get a good video of Kellen and his bears. The challenge now if to find a mobile for his crib.

He has started to coo and talk a little more each day. He is growing so fast. I can not believe that it has been 5 weeks already. Before I know it my time will be up and I will be back at work.

Kellen is still sleeping in our room and we have now begun the talk about moving him to his room. He loves to lay in his crib and look around, but I think mommy is having issues moving him out of her room. :) It just seems to far away. I told Matt that I would start letting him nap during the day in his crib so that I can get used to using the monitors and he could get used to sleeping in there. Well that has not happened yet...Each morning Kellen I nap together in the recliner and I am not ready to give that nap up yet. My mom says that she feels sorry of the day care when they try to put him down for a nap and he will want to be held the entire nap! I will work on it! Right now I am just enjoying my time with my little man!

1 comment:

  1. I know its hard to lay him down....I agree enjoy they will not always be this young!! They are so special. He is so precious Stephanie!!

    ReplyDelete

Template designed by Rainy Day