2/9/15

Weekly Weigh-in #1



My first "public" weigh -in and I am proud of my week!  The holidays were a little rough on my journey...it was a couple months of gaining and losing the same 10 pounds, a couple times over.  So now that I am back on track it has been great!  I finally felt that this week my eating was not out of control...I only had one day where I lost control and ate an entire sleeve of graham crackers & a pop tart. My biggest success in that department is that I didn't let the "guilt" of eating the junk win.  I gave myself a pep talk and confessed about my junk food binge to my friend/accountability partner (post about this part of my journey coming later this week).  The next morning I was able to jump back on the wagon and continue to have a great week!  So let's get to the good part...

The Results...

Pounds Lost This Week ~  3.4 lbs
Total weight loss since April 2014 ~ 37.7 lbs
Pounds Till next Reward ~ 5.3 lbs
Next Reward ~ A Stephanie Day

Goals For The Week...

1) Create a weekly meal plan for the rest of February
2) Find a "Fish" recipe to try for next week
3) Find some new and interesting lunch ideas that are heavy on the Protein and low on the carbs
4) Plan out my "Stephanie" Day
5) Finally go to Starbucks to do my last reward (I have gone 5 weeks without Starbucks and this is a LONG time for me)  
6) Continue with the Couch to 5k program (Week 5 Day 2 here I come)


Here is some inspiration for the week...

This bible verse has been a huge help along the way in my journey.

1 Corinthians 10:13(NIV)

13 No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.





Here is some "Pin-spitation" for you...








Via Pinterst

Have a good week!  Whether it is a weigh loss journey or some other journey, I would love to here how your week went...


 photo signaturegrey.jpg

***Please note that by no means am I a professional. I have no formal training of any kind. I am just a girl writing about my own weight loss journey and sharing things that worked for me. Before starting any new life change, please consult your Dr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template designed by Rainy Day