11/18/13

Small Changes...


Kellen checking out the new diffuser and loving the smell...diffusing OnGuard

This summer while we were at the beach, my sister-in-law introduced me to doTERRA essential oils.  I have been really dealing with headaches and have gone through a ton of ibuprofen.   While we were at the beach Amanda would use Peppermint and Deep Blue on me every time I had a headache...it was a wonderful relief.  The Peppermint worked with in a few seconds...no more popping pills for me.  She got me a bottle of peppermint to try and I was hooked.  So in October I signed up under my mother-in-law and decided to see what else I could change within my family.  What other man made chemicals could I stop using and change my family forever?  I am just beginning my journey and all the information is overwhelming so I am trying to take one step at a time and focus on one change at a time, but I will get there!  But I am looking forward to trying to make my own cleaners, kids soap/shampoo, my soap, laundry soap and so many more things!  See so many possibilities.  I look forward to making these changes and then sharing them with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template designed by Rainy Day