3/10/11

Kellen

Kellen is growing too fast, so I wanted to document some things that I know if I don't write them down I will forget them!  In the last couple of weeks Kellen has taken off with his words!  He is so not a baby any more.  So this is what Kellen is saying...

Da Da and Da-ee for Daddy
Ma ma for Mommy
Papa for Matt's Dad
Nana for my mom & Bananas
Rara for my sister Sara
Mimi for Matt's step-mom

Hop
Head
Hat
Hand
ball
NO! ~ this is is FAVORITE!!!
baseball
night~night
Knock~knock
pee~pee (and not the kind that goes in the potty)
bubble
car
bye
hi
vroom~vroom
Beep Beep
choo choo
ocket for Rocket on Little Einsteins
The other night he even put two words together "Night Night Da-ee"!  I (and Nana) have been working on signing "I love You"  It is so cute to see him try to do it!

Animal sounds he knows:
Dog, cow, elephant, monkey, lion, tiger, cat, horse, rooster, sheep, snake (yes I know this is not an animal, it is a reptile) and Dinosaur

Body Parts he knows:
Head, ears, eyes, nose, mouth, tongue, chin, cheeks, teeth, belly, hands, fingers, toes, feet, pee~pee and his knees

At night we sing the itsy bitsy spider and Kellen will do all of the movements...it is SO cute!  He will do the wheels on the bus to and it is so funny to see him do the motions for "the babies on the bus go, wa, wa, wa".

Kellen is such a joy!  It is fun to see him really starting to become this little person.  He knows what he wants and when he wants it!  We still have a lot of tantrums, because he knows what he wants and I can't always figure it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template designed by Rainy Day