Not Yet!

Not many changes at the Dr's today. Kellen has still not dropped and I don't seem to be progressing much. We will be going back next Tuesday and making a decision about whether to keep going and trying for a natural birth or if we would like to proceed with a c-section due to his size. There are so many things to think about at this point...How big is too big to try for a natural birth? How accurate are the weight estimations they are giving me? When do the risks out weigh my want for a natural birth? Those are just a few of the questions that Matt and I have been contemplating. Kellen is still moving up a storm and has a very strong heart rate. They checked the fluid around him and it looks good. My blood pressure was a up a little today, but when they took it at the end of the appointment it was normal. I have to stop by tomorrow to have it checked again. Other than that it is just a waiting game. Matt is so excited and keeps telling me he wants to open the present now...present being Kellen. I am so excited to meet him and see who he looks like and see his personality develop as he grows. Thanks again for all the calls and emails!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template designed by Rainy Day