11/2/11

Recent Pictures of the Portman Family...

In the last couple of months we have has several professional picture sessions!  Now that I have my new computer I am hoping this blogging thing will not be so hard or I would like to believe that has been my excuse for not blogging much at all this year!  So here we go...

June ~ Kristi with Up & Away Photography

I met Kristi on Facebook and she is the sweetest, nicest person ever!  It had been a while since we had Kellen's pictures taken so I was curious to see how he would do with pictures.  This is what she was able to capture...









September ~ Ashly Tucker ~ Once Upon a Tucker

Time to get ready for Christmas cards and Ashly caught the perfect pictures....









Last but not least...Marquitta took us for pictures at Sears.  They did a pretty good job and you would never know that Kellen was having a melt down throughout the whole appointment!


 



My Favorite Picture!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Template designed by Rainy Day