7/15/10

I am so far behind that I will just start from the beginning!

We had the honor of having a baby shower for our good friends Glenn and Sarah!  It was so much fun!  I think that it was the easiest shower that I have ever done, because everyone offered to help out!  Of course Ms Carol Cobb out did us all with her baby carriage made out of a watermelon!  :o) 

 I just can't get over how cute this was!
 
It was just nice to be able to get together and celebrate such an awesome miracle and witness God's awesome blessing!  Here are a few pictures from the event! 


  Welcome Gabriella Joy!

Miss Gabriella Joy wide awake!

 
Proud Parents...I don't know if Sarah has yet stopped smiling!
Proud Grandparents!  

Drippy Cupcakes that I made!  They were very yummy, but not too pretty!

Chris and his Mom, Carol!

Jerilyn and Mr. Kellen (he will NOT smile for the camera)!

Charles and Deanna (I think they are next in the baby line)!  Haha!

Jerilyn and baby Gabriella

Kellen got in on the picture taking too!

Chris and Gabriella ( I think we may have a similar picture with Kellen) :o) 

The ladies at the party wrote down some hopes and dreams for Gabriella!  
Then Glenn and Sarah let them go ( I only wish we would have taken a picture of one of them)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template designed by Rainy Day