6/4/14

A Big Step....

Yesterday I felt like a REBEL, a RISK TAKER, and a RULE BREAKER!  

We all have our quirks (lets just say I have a lot)!

One of my quirks is when playing with bubbles it has to be done a certain way, because I can't stand the sticky mess afterwards!


 I think Kellen was 4 years old, before I actually let him hold the bubbles himself.  He could not pull the wand all they way out...he could only pull it half way out and blow.  I know what you are thinking....I have thought the same thing..."SHE'S CRAZY"!!!


And all was right in the world of bubble blowing...

UNTIL they both wanted the same bubble wand....
                                

So I took a deep breath and I LET IT GO!  And you know what?  The world did not end, the sky did not fall, AND the kids had a blast.  There was a ton of giggles and smiles.  And even more than that I was laughing with them!  Kellen called me the Queen of Bubbles!

 
We had so much fun.  Our hands were all sticky from the bubbles and we were covered with bubble soap from head to toe...BUT we just pulled out the water table and had some water fun to wash it all away!  


It was a HUGE Mommy WIN for me!

Sarah said, "God has brought me laughter, and everyone who hears about this will laugh with me." ~Genesis 21:6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template designed by Rainy Day